Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, January 15

Damn Dog Piss Browning Up The Yard!

Wanna’ cure those pesky brown spots in your yard caused by dog pee, or the dreaded sun-spots? I have the cure, bonified and tested. Do any of you have that one friend that is ALWAYS right? No, I mean REALLY ALWAYS RIGHT… well, I have one too, and her name is Mitch. As much as she annoys me sometimes (my best friend is old enough to be my Mom)… when she gives me a piece of advice, or tells me something IS, 99.9% of the time, it truly is. The same goes with this remedy for brown lawn.


All Season Green-Up Tonic Recipe:


1 Can Beer

1 Cup Ammonia

½ Cup Liquid Dish Soap

½ Cup Liquid Lawn Food (like Miracle-Grow or something)

½ Cup Molasses or Corn Syrup


Mix all these together well, and place in some type of spray bottle. Spray this mixture on your brown spots between waterings, and Wah-Lah!! Your lawn will begin to green up again. Now you can fire the expensive landscaper!

0 comments: