Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, January 17

Midget And The Horse Twat

To all the beloved midgets and / or hair lipped people in our universe.  We truly do laugh with you not at you…  (By the way… my girlfriend who owns our “local watering hole” is in desperate search for male midget strippers for her next birthday party… e-mail to apply :o)  This is an old joke, but I swear I laugh over and again every time I read it.  I must share it with you!

A guy calls his buddy the horse rancher, and says he’s sending a friend over to look at a horse he has for sale.  His buddy asks, “How will I recognize him?”

“That’s easy”, the rancher replies.  “He’s a midget hair lip.  He has a speech impediment.”

So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he’s looking for a male or female horse.  “A female horth”, the midget replies.

So, the rancher shows him a prized filly.  “Nith looking horth.  Can I thee her eyeth?”

So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse’s eyes the once over.

“Nith eyeth, can I see her earzth?”  So the rancher picks up the little fella up again and shows him the horse’s ears.  “Nith earzth, can I see her mouf?”

The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse’s mouth.  “Nice mouf, can I see her twat?”

Totally mad as hell at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget’s head as far as he can up the horse’s twat, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.  “Perhapth I should rephrase that; Can I see her wun awound a widdlebit?”

0 comments: