Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, November 5

McQueen Lancers Upset Douglas Tigers - HIGHLIGHTS FOR DADDY D.

The lancers poured their hearts out Friday night in the fog under a full moon in Minden, NV. The McQueen Lancers met the Douglas Tigers for the first round playoff game in the High Desert League. Despite the suspension of our beloved coach Ken Dalton, the Lancers rose to victory 21-12 and will advance to Round 2 of the playoffs next week against the Manogue Miners.

It’s been an exciting weekend, and I’m especially excited. I purchased a video camera at the beginning of this year’s season, and the regular season is over and I’ve finally installed and mastered the video editing program at least to a novice level. I’m so excited! I DON’T HAVE TO PIRATE PHOTOS FROM LANCERFAN.COM for this post :)

I have my very own highlight video, the very first one I’ve ever made. This video is about 3 minutes long, and is dedicated to Coach Ken Dalton and is titled Highlights For Daddy D. If you watch the video, you will see why at the end. GOOD LUCK LANCERS…LET’S DO THIS AGAIN NEXT WEEK!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

0 comments: