Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Monday, April 3

Money & Propaganda Talk - Bullshit Walks


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing



The political correctness bug that has attacked liberal and "not up with the real story" crowds in America have gotten out of control...but to better bring it into perspective...A simple NO that is non-negotiable and irretraceable can solve all issues when necessary, and today, IT IS NECESSARY.

Whether it comes to votes at stake, popularity that may be never had, the absolute need to NEVER be wrong yet understand that being wrong and correcting it makes twice as much right...and so on and so on... This following joke perfectly epitomizes the State Of The Union...and the State Of Common Morality & Decency.

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account.

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."

The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language.

They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"

"There is no damn problem," the man says. I just won $200 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to put my damn money in this damn bank."

"I see," says the manager, "and is this bitch giving you a hard time?"

0 comments: