Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Friday, November 21

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp - Right To Bear Arms




In so many ways she and I are different, but yet the same. This woman lived the unthinkable and regretted her choices. I used to carry a weapon, but like her gave it up. As we've been talking on all our blogs...our 2nd Amendment rights are in danger.

I just purchased another gun after many years of not carrying one. As soon as I re-complete said training so that my exercise of my 2nd Amendment right is not a felony offense...my purse will weigh a little more.

God forbid I ever find myself in Suzanna Gratia-Hupp's shoes, but I will be prepared if I do. My heart goes out to her, and I cannot THANK HER ENOUGH for taking the time, effort, and selfless expenditure of her money to travel to Washington DC and give the Big Boys a real piece of her mind.

Her thoughts are mirrored by MILLIONS of Americans and the big boys better take notice!

0 comments: