Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Sunday, May 10

Mother's Day 2009



Later this month, my two sons will be 26 & 20!!! They're no less my babies today however than on that awesome May, 23 26 years ago :)

My boys showed up this morning and made me biscuits & gravy with scrambled eggs for breakfast (at the appropriate not too early time of 10am LOL). A graceful glass swan came for me with a single fragrant rose. I received a beautiful house/plant flower called Guzmania or Soledo. It's a gorgeous plant and I just can't decide if I'll keep this one in the house, or make it a permanent addition to my yard :) All was complete with cards that always make my eye leak :)

Without fail, my boys always come up with very unique and personal gifts. They found from their grandmother, and gave to me an old cassette tape from March, 1983 (two months before my eldest was even born) of me playing the piano. Mostly gospel, some pop (of that day and before), and a couple of country tunes. What a blast from the past...I was 20 years old when that was done :)

I LOVE YOU BOYS! Thanks for yet again another perfect Mother's Day. I've always said... God's greatest gift to me ever was the amazing gift to have been your Mother :)

0 comments: