Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Tuesday, March 15

I NEED MECHANICS!

Not sure I wanted this to be my first post back on the blog trail - but business is business.

I live in Reno, NV.  A GREAT PLACE to live.  Unfortunately, our state "boasts" #1 in unemployment, #1 on foreclosures, & #1 in several other areas.

However, the GOOD side of those facts means that if you live here - you can buy a house for cheap - get a GREAT JOB - and your kid can excel in school like no other.

I've been trying desperately for some time to HIRE TWO Journeyman Diesel Pickup Mechanics for some time.  Where are they all???  One would think in the very state that "boasts" #1 in unemployment, folks would be lining up on the street for a job.  

After the "dot.com" boom and bust - no young people have experience in the "trades" anymore.  Nobody wants to get dirty - or work in mechanic jobs, electrician jobs, plumber jobs, etc.  The money is GOOD!  A guy with any experience under his belt doesn't make less than $20 per hour in my shops.  Basic beginners even make $17+ per hour.

I NEED MECHANICS!  I have a great busy shop and am so busy I need to hire TWO.

Please apply by phone at (775)-359-4477 - Fax in a resume to (775)-359-4487 - or apply online at our website http://www.dynamicdieselinc.com  

0 comments: