Home Page

Powered By

Layout Design:
Blogs Gone Wild!

Powered by Blogger

From country to city, From farm to fireworks…Through marriage & children, Through employment & ownership, Life continues to be an amazing journey…

Wednesday, June 24



TRUMP VS BIDEN?



I haven't written in a long time...not sure how this will work...but I miss "blogging" if that's what they call it anymore LOL...  Hell, the last time I "blogged" we didn't even say LOL...

Trump vs. Biden...what do you think?  I've had the pleasure or displeasure of being in front of both at least once...met the other, or have been in the room more than once...let's say.

I'm heavily involved in politics in my local community (my county of 420,000 +) people.  I grew up in a town of about 4,200 + people in West Texas.  Used to be a totally RED place, now not so sure.

I see the election this way.  Do YOU want a man that ALREADY spent over 40 years in Washington DC to lead your great America and lead you down that path of righteous indignation to the halls of freedom and praise you as we the people?  Do You want that man to lead you to the halls in your own home to the freedom you have come to know?  I suppose you would...

Would you want Mr. Joe Biden to ride that subway and lead with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer? Most of you would!  They are GREAT aren't they?  All your dreams are coming true.

Well, while all you Hollywood types are living the dream, the rest of us are living the REAL dream.  WE THE PEOPLE are the employers.  WE give you the jobs.  YOU...ALL OF YOU are the workers, and TOGETHER we make the impossible dream. Think about that in your vote this election.  VOTE TRUMP

https://youtu.be/fjCIWpfVdsk

Let me know if you read this... 

0 comments: